Under Constuction

Commander Theme Articles, MTG News Updates, and Random MTG Topics to help fill your hunger for



Magic: The Gathering!!!




Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Something New!!!

Welcome one and all!  This is Captain Red Zone coming to you with a very important announcement! I know that today you usually get an article from me but not today. Don't worry it will be here tomorrow. But I would like to take this time out to say Thank You. I'm not that big on thanking people but I Want to take this time to thank each and every one of you for your support. 3TF would have dried up a long time ago if not for the amount of view, comments, and positive feedback I've received over the last few months.


So I'm bringing you a little gift. You see Cassidy Silver, Christian Renoe, and I have started a new podcast called Off Color Cast. You can find us...


HERE!!! At OffColorCast.com!!!


We get together to talk about Commander and try to bring you the best show we can muster. We've posted two shows so you can have a chance to get a good helping of what we bring to the table. But I must warn you, some of the things we say maybe a little... off colored so to speak. We add show notes and if you want to get straight to the Magic contain go to Christian's Bad Card Thingy, Cassidy's Audacity, and Into the Red Zone. But if you're made of sterner stuff, give the whole show a listen. We really would love to hear from you and all feedback is appreciated.

Once again Thank You and I’ll see you tomorrow with another deck for your viewing delight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment