Under Constuction

Commander Theme Articles, MTG News Updates, and Random MTG Topics to help fill your hunger for



Magic: The Gathering!!!




Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WTF!!!

Hey everybody! It's Thursday so you know what that means!!!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...


For some reason my computer and Google Docs are having beef and are not on speaking terms.

But don't worry, the Captain is not about to leave you without some Commander goodness. You see I got friends over at The Knowledge Pool and my man Cassidy Silver said he's got something for you.

Swing over to You Can't Handle the 'Nath! at magicedh.blogspot.com!!! where my boy has some Innistard goodies for you!

As soon as I get this thing working, you will get you next Dual Color Deck. At the latest, you will get 2 next week for the price of one.

Until then,

This is your Captain speaking... we're heading... under the desk to check our connections!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment